The retail industry is emerging as one of the largest sectors in the economy and has seen considerable growth in the last decade. There are multiple challenges faced by the retail industry such as to provide flexibility. For example, usage of a single channel marketing is not sufficient for reaching out to various segments of consumers as today many use tablets and smartphones to make purchases. Thus, the Retail Industry needs Multi-channel marketing and other innovations to address changing consumer behaviour. Let’s have a look at how SAP Business One Solutions help retailers.
Some other matters of concern for retailers are those that involve optimization of processes and cost. Consumers increasingly make product and price comparisons online even before making any purchase making it very important for the retailer to offer competitive prices by keeping operating costs low through optimized operations.
Retail business solutions with SAP Business One ERP backend is optimal for SMB’s to carry out their end to end business processes with optimal efficiency and by controlling financial and supply chain cycles.
How SAP Business One based Retail Solution Can Help Retailers:
- Complete online and offline trading activities can be utilized by retailers to make the system work without any interruptions.
- Retailers can streamline ordering process right from picking, packaging, delivery and shipment.
- The E-Commerce Store is fully integrated with the back office SAP Business One ERP function to streamline business operations.
- Retailers can manage their market channels like eBay, Amazon, Magento, Shopify, Woo Commerce etc. by integrating their business to SAP Business One ERP Solutions
- Head office operations and the POS operations can be connected to each other with end to end solutions provided by the SAP Business One.
- Staying connected and retaining customers by tracking their past purchases and providing coupons and discounts.
- Retailers can manage their stock levels in a better way and provide improved pricing to compete in the market.
Retailer solution based SAP Business One is easy to deploy and maintain. It can also boost sales by avoiding stock-outs, so that the right items on hand is provided to clients when they walk-in to the store.